Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another Clean Day

Hello to all my readers,, I am somewhat surprised to see only one comment on my last blog. I surely hope that I still have followers that are following my blog. I have just recently become a member of facebook and now post all my blogs to their as well as here.

I am doing very well lately and am trying my very best to stay away from drugs and alcohol…. This is going good… I have not used in some time and want to continue my clean ways.

I thank all those who have been a very big support to me and hope you will continue to be support in my battle of life.

I talked with my lawyer recently, but still I have not heard anything other then he is still trying to locate the mother,,, It seems to me that it is dragging on… Hopefully this will be the year that I finally get to see my children once again… I can only keep praying that it is.

Lately I have been spending a lot of time to myself and I am doing a lot of reading.. I also have finished some more pages of my book,,, this is a good thing.


Just yesterday I was out walking around trying to enjoy the weather (tough, when it is cold) I found myself thinking about where my life is going,, I really don’t know sometimes but I feel as though God is guiding me in the right direction.

I am also starting to realize that there is so many people out there that can be supportive with kind words and just plain compassion,,, I encourage you to continue with your support not only for me but for others that are having a rough go of it.. A simple smile can make a world of difference to someone who might need just that at any given moment…

Todays blog is just a big thank you to all that continue to read ,,, I know you all want the world to be a better place and so do I. I love you all. God bless!

Tim Barber

4 comments:

  1. Tim, back in April I visited your website and saw that you were writing a book, and that it would be ready by the end of 2010. What is the status of that book? I see in this post you are still writing a few pages of it here and there. I encourage you to continue. It encouraging that you are staying clean and that you are sensing that God is helping you. Periodically I see the email that you sent me in April saying the book is going to be ready at the end of 2010, and so I have been praying for you as well as the process of writing a book can be at times daunting. "He whom the Son sets free is free indeed."

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Tim..I can't always find the blog..just found it in my favorites again. You know..you don't have to be near a computer to write your book. You can do it on paper and type it in to the computer later. I think you have a lot of interesting things to say..the main thing is..writing it will help you ..and maybe it will help others. One of the things I noticed is that we don't share enough..lack of communication. If you don't share your feelings, and your fears, and your experiences..how do you know that you are just a normal person..it's nice to know that others have gone throught he same thing as us..and it helps us to accept things in our lives..I had this experience with my sister recently..we talked about some stuff that surprised me so much..that I couldn't believe we experienced some of the same things..I am proud of you..you're doing great..stay away from bad influences..that is one of the big drawbacks..sure you know that anyway..til we hear from you again..keep the faith..Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. To northern rose,
    Am currently working still on book,,, email me if you want the first part
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please keep writing....even when it feels like a chore - it's worth it at the end of the day!

    ReplyDelete