Monday, August 22, 2011

Small Blog

I am doing well and just wanted to let my readers know that I will be posting another blog soon. I just got my Internet set up and I look forward to writing another good blog for you all.

I am actually waiting for word from my lawyer in regards to my children, and this news should be coming by the end of next week.

By the way, if anyone knows of anyone needing some labor work done, please contact me at tjwbarber@hotmail.com

I am now trying to find work as my medical social service plan has run out. So if you need some general help with anything or know someone who is looking for a good employee, please email me.

I am going to say good bye for now but i will be writing again within a couple of weeks,,, I promise...

Still here!
Tim Barber
Your Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment