Thursday, October 13, 2011

Well....

So here I go again...

What I mean to say is...As of October 23rd I will be homeless once again, but I will get into that very soon. First I should let you all know what happened with the court date that was just over a month ago.

The bottom line is.. I must wait another fucking six months before I can attempt once again to try and get in contact with my children... NO! I'm not pissed about this...I am very angry... I am now supposed to make sure that I am working full time, I must have a place and I must have a vehicle in which to drive back and forth to Red Deer in.

The fact is, I feel like I can no longer deal with this fight and I am very close to giving up entirely. However, I beleive I still have some fight left in me. Lets get back to this in a moment, shall we.

As I said earlier, I am about to become homeless again and I really am not to concerned about this for some reason. I actually feel it will releive some of the stress that I am under right now. The thing is, I have been in this program called Keys To Recovery since the beginning of April and everything was going fine until one day this organization decided to walk in my apartment without proper notice while I was sleeping. This is against the law.Plain and simple. They had no right. Ever since, I have felt very uncomfortable and always wondering if they would ever do it again, I dont know. That is besides the point. There are other things that I did not agree with that has now put me in my position but I beleive they were looking for any excuse to get rid of me and it came in the form of me being 76$ behindin rent and they left me a notice of eviction. I do not really want to get into detail about this but will tell you that I plan on leaving peacefully and I am taking this to a lawyer because they ARE ALSO ACCUSING ME OF PERFORMING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IN MY APARTMENT WHICH IS A BUNCH OF CRAP. i WILL ADMIT THAT THEY DID A DRUG TEST AND FOUND POT IN MY SYSTEM, BUT IT WAS A JOINT THAT i SMOKED DOWNTOWN AND NOT IN MY APARTMENT. aNYWAY, i AM GETTING REAALY UPSET WRITING ABOUT THIS AND WOULD RATHER TALK OF OTHER THINGS.


Obviosly i was getting mad because everything became big letters and I really dont want to go back and re type everything.. Sort of funny..To me anyway...lol...

To get back to my children. I do love and miss them very much and I hope that I will find some way of overcoming some of my fears and doubts and just get ready to fight this. I truly believe that it is a fight that will be worth it in the end.

I dont have a lot else to say... I will say this...Thanks to those with such encouraging words.. You all know who you are and it is because of you that I will continue to fight.

Almost Homeless Again
Your Writer
Tim Barber

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Tim

    Sorry to hear things are sounding pretty rough right now. It's great to see you blogging again. Please know, people are checking your blog to see what's going on in your world. You are valuable and cared for even by people you've never met.

    ReplyDelete