Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Tim!

I am starting to become happy and I'm not scared any more. I am actually starting to think a lot differently about life these days. I would say that this is a very good sign that things are getting better in my life.... I, Tim Barber am starting to understand a little more about the meaning of life. ...

OK.. Have I confused anybody yet? I have had my good days and my bad days... Everyone gets them. I think! Lately things have been going... How do i put this... I've been much happier when i wake up in the morning lately...No dirty thoughts please...

The fact of the matter is.. I have learned to adapt to a homeless life! I, however am not going to let this easy way of life drag me further to my knees. Yes, i said it.. I think it is to easy to live homeless here in the City of Calgary. It is a topic that would take up to much of this particular blog.. so lets move on...

I am very proud of myself... I have now officially(business license) and all become a homeless entrepreneur. My new business is called Timmy's Only...
Can you believe it.. I have a small business... I know.. I'm still in shock too!
It is a delivery service for Downtown Calgary..Mostly coffee and donuts but I plan on delivering whatever my customer wants(McDonald's,subway,Timmy's,etc..)

I am currently residing at what they call the warehouse...,It is a part of the Drop Inn Centre...It is actually a safer place to be , then the actual Drop In...Compared to the Drop In, the warehouse is ten times better,...

I really don't know what else there is that I would like to share with you at this point but I needed to write about my happiness...I will tell you this though... I will be posting more frequently.. I look forward to comments.

Tim Barber
Writer/Owner?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your movement forward! Its good to hear that your so happy!

    I do enjoy reading your blog, was a bit confused at how you described homelessness easy here in calgary....maybe compared to other cities but I hope your readers dont get the impression that homelessness is in fact easy, this would go to far in re-enforcing sterotypes which i thought the original intent of this blog was to fight....

    anyway keep up the good work friend I hope "Timmy's only" really takes off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and good luck! Your clients must love you especially on -26 days like this!

    ReplyDelete