Monday, April 12, 2010

Working

Its blog time once again! Sorry I have not been blogging much lately and that will now change.
I started a new job just a couple of weeks ago and I am working the night shift, I actually start work at 7 PM and finish anywhere from 3-6 in the morning. So, needless to say I have been getting used to this new schedule in my life. I really enjoy my new job and I am happy to say that life is progressing in a manner in which I hope to no longer be homeless any more. In my opinion, writing on this blog has brought out a part of me that is genuine and honest and actually I am impressed with the difference I am seeing in my own life because of it. It is hard to explain, but I feel as though this blog has in a way saved my life! I now have a purpose and a passion, and I hope that I can continue to write things that are worthy of a good blog. I know you probably think I am rambling on, but before for this blog I really felt like I was a nobody and that has all changed since then. Anyway, I hope that in some way I can help in any way I can to enlighten all my followers and many more in the days to come, and I do look forward to seeing all the comments on all of our blogs as it gives me strength to hear what each and every one of you has to say, regardless if I like what you have to say or not. Besides, isn’t that what a blog is all about? I am personally still learning.

Talk with you soon,
Tim Barber
Homeless but not without HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment