Saturday, May 15, 2010

Gift Cards/For Better Times

I thought that I would see if there is anyone out there that might have some old or new gift cards or certificates that they may not be using. I am just looking for gift cards or cetificates you will not use. The reason I am requesting this is because I would like to be able to treat myself to a movie or a coffee or even to buying some clothes for myself. Basically what I am looking for is cards like Tim Hortons, The Bay, Cineplex, Starbucks, Zellers, Marks Work Warehouse, Safeway, and even Sobeys or any kind of card or certificate. Even if you have already used a portion of these cards then thats ok. I dont care if there is only a couple of dollars on a card.The more cards I receive the better I will start to feel and the more I will be able to treat myself more humanely. The truth is, I dont feel the greatest these days. I no longer am working because I have some other issues in my life that I need to deal with. So I will not be working for some time to come. If you are able to help with this request, it would be greatly appreciated. It would surely go a long way. I would also want to be able to take other homeless men and woman out to have coffee or a movie or whatever for that matter. Again, any card or certificate you may have,, please send to:
Tim Barber
420-9th Ave S.E
Calgary,AB
T2G 0R9

Thanks,
Tim Barber
Homeless but regaining HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment