Sunday, February 12, 2012

No Negitivity Please!

Oh my goodness, did you see me on the front page of the Calgary Herald? On Thursday January 26/2012 I was in the paper. The most important thing about it was the fact that it was a good news story. Really, I didn't do any thing bad! lol

I did get into my place up in Coventry in North Calgary. However, I came home one night and found my landlord using a needle. Right at that time I decided that I needed to get out of that situation as quickly as possible. I decided that I would leave a month notice so I could get back my $100 deposit. Well I can tell you that I am no longer at that place but don't worry, I am still being housed and I will get to that very shortly.

What happened was actually a blessing in disguise. I ended up turning a negative into a positive. About three days after I seen my landlord using the needle, he had misplaced a bottle of Tylenol 4 and blamed both me and the other roommate of taking it. A couple of days went by and we thought that it was over but boy were we wrong. I came home last Thursday after helping Kim with Walking with the Homeless and this asshole landlord started flipping out again over his missing pills. It ended up that he wanted both of us dwellers out because he thought we went in his room and stole his pills. I simply tried to tell him that I would gladly leave at the end of the month so long as I got my deposit back. Well this just seemed to piss him off and threatened to beat the crap out of me. I ended up calling a friend who picked me up and what happened next was definitely by the grace of God.

This wonderful woman put me up in a place till the end of this month and is also going to help me with a damage deposit to get into somewhere different at the end of the month. I can not tell you how much I love this woman for what she has done for me.

I feel so incredibly strong theses days and my life just keeps getting better and better every single day.

I would also like to add that I now sit in my place all alone and I just realized how strong of a person I really have become. I have to tell you that I am so frigging proud of myself for everything that I am starting to accomplish and I am going to accomplish so much more.

Also want to point out that I did my road test yesterday and now have my drivers license again and can start working on getting a vehicle. I am so siked because I am so close now to my goal of getting access to my children once again.

Tyler and Destiny....Daddy's going to see you soon!

On a final note, things are picking up with the business and it is looking better and better every single day. I am gaining clients on a daily basis and it looks like word of mouth about my business is spreading. I also have some great ideas that I am working on and I do plan on sharing them with you in the near future.

For now that's all I have. Thank you all for your tremendous support, and remember that I always encourage you to write comments.

For those of you who commented on my last blog, thank you for your comments and please remember to tell your friends about my blog.

Side note: Have started working on my book again.

Your writer,
Tim Barber
Some know me as Timbits!

4 comments:

  1. this blog was great! so glad to hear that things are just on the up and up, cant wait for time when you are posting that you have seen your kids.
    Good job Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim,
    How is everything going?
    I am glad to see our business planning night on Dec 29th helped out. Keep up the awesome work to forge your new path! Consistency is the key to helping you realize the dream to connect with the kids again. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response...I am presently working on getting a vehicle..This is the last step in getting my children back in my life..Thanks for the support..

      Delete