Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Still Happy!

Wow! I am in an incredibly great mood as I write what may be one of my finer blogs. Not to sound cheeky, as one of admirers would call me. I am but an ordinary person….Yeah right!!!! I’m sorry, but I do like to think that everything I do is but yet a dream. I however, am not dreaming. No, I am totally aware of everything going on around me. The music, me dancing, me thinking, and of course, Me Being Positive. Baby, I’m in a damn good mood, OH! Did I say that already!!! Duh! For some reason or other, life has been somewhat over-whelming to me lately. Its not that I don’t think that I deserve it but I am in total Awe! Of all this. To explain All this, its simple, Media! Ever since I started my business, and for those of you that don’t know, it’s called Timmy’s Only. What a great idea I came up with and am now trying to grow with all I have in me. I have been bombarded with media people that want to get my story. All I want to do now is continue to wake up with my positive attitude, as I have for the past six or seven months. I think that I have changed for the better and I want to continue to be that better person that I always want to be. Its not that I stopped being a better person. I just sometimes ventured off the path…For that matter…I stumbled on a damn nasty path at points in my life. I am not however going to dwell on my past. I have been a person who has not only become positive but I am now very determined to get access to my children….I am going to accomplish this very soon. As a matter a fact, I would not doubt that by the time Calgary has its big Stampede Parade…I will have actually have seen my kids at least once…Mark my words people…Timbits is back and he aint gonna let anything get in his way… Besides…It would be incredibly hard to stop this dancing fool…I sit here before you, my audience …Doing a little jiggy…Wow!! I am in such awe of myself that I feel as though I need a bigger challenge..Ok, getting a little carried away but Man, am I ever feeling good…NO! I am not drunk nor high people…Just damn Happy!!! I just want to end by saying one thing….THANK YOU! Your Writer..Timbits

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tim,
    I am a student and am writing a paper on homeless awarness. I have read your blog and feel your determination to overcome your trials. I would like to ask your input on what direction I should take in writing my paper. I would like to fully justify the reality of homelessness to other people. Any ideas you have would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete