Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Save the Planet

First, I would like to say thanks once again to all shelters for feeding the homeless. I hope you will continue to help those that are less fortunate. Shelters provide 3 meals a day to over 4000 that are either on the street or in the shelter system. It is very wonderful that you are doing this and continue to do so. However there is one change that is needed to save this earth, PLEASE stop using Styrofoam plates, bowls and cups, as well as plastic cutlery. You are not doing any good for the environment. I think it is about time you reconsidered this practice that is in place. Do you realize how long it takes to dispose of Styrofoam and plastic? I do believe it takes many years and it is very harmful to the environment! Please, if you don’t agree I would be happy to hear your comments!! Again, PLEASE stop killing our planet and let’s get back to real dishes already!

Tim Barber
Homeless but not without HOPE

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tim- Great observation - I am sure some folk would help in washing real dishes somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the homeless stay around to wash it too! It would give everyone something to do!

    ReplyDelete