Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WOW

Hello all. I want to thank all my followers for reaching out, I am very impressed with all your comments and I thank you dearly. However, this must continue. What I mean to say is, I want you to continue to tell your friends and family and make sure that hey tell there friends and family and so on and so on and, well you get the point.

I had a great day at work today and was looking so forward to getting to the library to check out all my comments and new followers i received. I was totally blown away when I seen that I now have 50 followers. That is 15 new followers in just one day. Again, WOW!

I am actually working for West Point Roofers and it is a labour intensive job but the boss guy seems to like my work and it sounds like I will be around with this company for some time.

The biggest problem I am going to have is trying to make it till my first pay. Which happens to be next Friday. If by chance any one might have either some work that needs done over the weekend or some bus tickets to help me get through it would be greatly appreciated. I will leave my email address and the phone number where you can leave a message at the end of this blog.

By the way, I did not use for the last 2 days and this is all due to you, my reader. Again I thank you. I actually got offered to smoke a joint today and I said No. Can you believe it. I actually said NO! I feel so good about the way my life is going and I think that I am going to make a big difference. I promise to continue to be strong and I encourage you to continue to leave comments as it makes me even stronger.

Also, I actually am gaining happiness in my life, it is so nice to actually be able to smile when I see all the lovely comments on my blog, please keep it up.

Hopefully within a week or two I will be able to post a picture of my children on my blog for each of you to see. I am hoping to have them scanned and then you can see what I am fighting for. What I long to see once again. It is actually a picture of when I last saw them when they were 4 and 5. For those of you that don't know, my children's names are Tyler and Destiny. Oh how I miss them so.

I am actually really tired right now and I am going back to the shelter to take a shower, read a little and get a good night sleep, so I can be refreshed for tomorrow.

I also would like to encourage you all to go back and read some of my other blogs to get a better understanding of me. I am trying to continue with my autobiography and God willing, I will

Regaining Happiness
I feel the Love

Thank you one and all,
Tim Barber
Homeless and filled with Hope

PS Have you done something nice today for a homeless person?

2 comments:

  1. Been busy packing to move today. Looks like i have to hook up the scanner to an unfamiliar computer as well so i have put it off a bit as i am stressed as all hell with this move and my lack of a truck. lol. Should have the pictures scanned and in your email tomorrow or friday. Keep bloggin, buddy. :) Good to hear you're in a happy place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you for not using these last couple days!!! I KNEW you could do it....I have faith in you.....God has faith in you!!!! Keep smiling!!

    ReplyDelete