Monday, November 8, 2010

You, My Reader, Are Incredible

Hello to all my followers, I am doing very well and most important, I am staying clean and sober. Work is also going well and I am managing to make it every day with the help of my network of support.

It really is incredible to have such wonderful support from each and every one of you. I do hope you will continue to carry the message and bring me more followers as it brings me great hope for my future. I feel an incredible bond between you, my reader and myself.Just seeing all the wonderful comments that have been left on my blogs keeps me strong and willing to go yet another day without the use of drugs or alcohol.

I need to also send out a big thank you to Kim with walking with the homeless, she is my inspiration to help other people who are homeless. The work she does is incredible and i only wish i could be half the wonderful person she has become.

I have an incredible journey yet to come in my life and I tell you this, I look forward to each and every day as a new and improved version of myself. I actually already feel like a new person. I think it because I am really focused on keeping this blog alive and well and hope that you will always be a part of my journey. I have the strength of all of you and that is what keeps me going strong.

I really hope that by the end of the week I may be able to post the pictures of my children from when I last saw them. They are incredibly beautiful kids and they have my great looks. lol

Anyway, I am tired and need to go back to the shelter to have my dinner and have a nice warm shower, read and then off to bed for another day of work tomorrow.

I must say one last thing. I am enjoying having a routine in my life once again. It really is about time. Time for me to continue my change, for the better

Thanks for listening.
Don't be afraid to be the very best version of yourself.
It really is rewarding.
Hope, Love, Compassion (The New Me)
Tim Barber

6 comments:

  1. Tim, keep going my friend!! Stay strong and continue your fight.....you are on your way to a different life....a great life!! I know sometimes change can be scary but THIS change for you is a such a positive change that it can't be anything but wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound so happy Tim, and postive..give it all you've got. Don't give up..the rewards are waiting for you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be wanting a copy of that book. I'm under anonymous because I can't remember what I signed in under before..Gimme a Break :-) LOL Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I,m glad things are going well for you Tim,keep at it and dont lose faith, and keep reaching out to others for support and you will get there.
    take care
    Cheryl
    hugzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, it is now Dec 1st. I have tried posting a couple of times and for some reason the system would not accept my posts...Hope you get this one. Congrats on the Job..stay with us TIM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tim, its me Carol..anonymous I guess for now until it recognizes my ID again.

    ReplyDelete