Monday, February 7, 2011

I Really Need A Laptop

Hello all, if by chance you have an old laptop kicking around your home, I sure could use it. I do not care if it is beat up and old, or even if it is internet worthy, so long as it has a USB port and i can put my memory stick in it, it will work for me to continue with my book. I actually have some more stuff on paper that I have been writing for the last couple of months and would really like to get it on memory stick. I would surely appreciate this, if you have one to donate to me. In return I would be happy to do some general labor work at your home or business.
I am doing very well and I want to continue to do well and this would help a great deal. A special thanks go's out to all that support me in my journey. Hopefully I will have my own place by the end of this month , a place I can call home. Please continue to keep me in your thoughts and in your prayers. All the best to all, and to all a very pleasant weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Tim, you could also place an add on Kijiji..offering to do labor in place of money for a laptop, or old computer that will assist you in writing your book. I see other adds on there like this. Good Luck..I know someone will help. Carol

    ReplyDelete